Sunday, June 11, 2006

My Last 10 Google Searches...

After mocking Jody for her google searches, she has tagged me "it". So here are mine....
1. Potty traing a puppy (obviously, from the previous posts, this would be logical)
2. Shih-tzu/Maltese mix puppies (again, obviously you know why I would search for this)
3. 1992 Honda Accord, 4 door muffler (Jody picked me up today and she woke up every child in the neighborhood with her car! :)
4. Hu Hot franchise (I love it and I'm always keeping my options open)
5. Morning Glory Syndrome (I spend too much time following care pages)
6. Push Tonka Dump Truck (no luck...wanted to get this for Bode's birthday, but I can't find one anywhere.)
7. Starting your own bookstore (again, just keeping my options open)
8. Local Municipal Golf Course (Paul wanted to get he and Brigg a membership....not going to happen)
9. Hepatoblastoma (more care page research)
10. Be Still Plaque (I saw this plaque a long time ago and was searching online for a cheaper one)
There you have it. I don't know what this says about me, but you can make your own assumptions. Anyone else want to share??

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennie Peakin said...

Well, you inspired me to post my last 10 searches as well. How's the potty training going? If she's anything like your children, you may have a long road ahead of you! Ha...kidding!

6/12/2006 12:47 AM  
Blogger jody said...

throw in a little celebrity gossip and you as pathetic as me...

6/12/2006 8:18 AM  
Blogger jody said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/12/2006 2:00 PM  
Blogger jody said...

seriously, did everyone need to know how redneck we are in our car?

6/12/2006 2:27 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

jody, with you driving it around the community for 2 full weeks, i really don't think it was a big secret. i'm nut sure HOW you keep that under wraps...

6/13/2006 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home