Monday, October 23, 2006

Leah for the weekend!

I got to spend the weekend with Leah! :) I was so happy. It had been too long...it always is. I'm sure you all have a friend like that. One that never questions your motives or your decision because she doesn't have to ask any questions...she knows you from the inside out. We have experienced so much together. She just "gets" me. Although our lives are SO TOTALLY different in this season of life, it doesn't even matter. She is family. I cannot imagine this life without her in it! I'm am feeling like my Leah tank is on full tonight. I'm looking forward to the next time we are together! Thanks for being my friend Leah! Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennie Peakin said...

Your makeup looks good in that picture Cassie! OOOO LA LA!!!!!

10/24/2006 12:06 AM  
Blogger Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

I know just what you mean, you are lucky to have a friend like that. Looks like you guys had a full weekend! I have to agree with you about tis time of year. We went to Night Eyes, apple picking, had a fire and are going to do our pumpkins this week too. So much fun. It will be Bode's first encounter with pumpkin guts.

10/24/2006 8:01 AM  
Blogger Beckysblog said...

Awesome picture of you guys!

10/24/2006 8:27 AM  
Blogger Eric and Pam said...

I loved Leah's socks yesterday! I want a pair. :) Only, not so sure they'd look as cute on me. Our body shapes are slightly different. ;)

10/24/2006 12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SO AMAZING! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU EITHER!! YOU TRULY KNOW HOW TO MAKE SOMEONE FEELED LOVED, THERE HAVE BEEN MANY DAYS THAT THINGS HAVE BEEN EASIER TO GET THROUGH BECAUSE I KNOW THAT YOU'RE OUT THERE. THANK YOU! HOPE YOU CAN COME UP HERE SOON AND DON'T YOU WORRY ABOUT GAS! - LEAH

10/24/2006 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home