Monday, October 23, 2006

Change in plans....

Seems as though everyone has been asking Brigg what his is going to be for Halloween. He has been giving the same answer to everyone..."Same as last year. Red Power Ranger". Hey, fine by me. One less thing I have to worry about. I WAS feeling a bit guilty though and Becky must have sensed it! :) Because in the mail on Saturday was Brigg's belated birthday gift from Becky and family. And yes, his costume of choice has changed. He is one happy Spiderman!! AND, he is telling everyone his girlfriend got it for him!! :) Too funny....

 Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Beckysblog said...

YEAH!!!!! We couldnt be more happier!!!!
(nice grammar, good thing I write for a living huh?!)


I cant wait to show Lauren the pictures in the morning.

10/23/2006 10:10 PM  
Blogger Jennie Peakin said...

He is soooo cute! I love the Spiderman costume!

10/24/2006 12:03 AM  
Blogger Beckysblog said...

Lauren's reaction:
"Oh mommy! That is a cute spiderman! I do love him..."


Not kidding!

10/24/2006 5:53 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

they are meant to be....

10/24/2006 7:58 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

i thing paul looks great in the spiderman costume. it was better than when he dressed up a few years ago as tinkerbell, although, maybe not as fitting.

10/28/2006 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home