Thursday, October 12, 2006

I'm STRESSED...

Ok, we are leaving for one of our best trips of the year today. The kids are excited beyond belief and I seriously have a MILLION things to do before then. I actually volunteered to go on a field trip with Brigg's class today at 12:45 until 3:00. That IS one of the reasons I chose to stay home...so I could do things like that. But now I am regretting that decision. I have to finish packing, give the dog a bath, take her to the kennel, load the car and run some errands. And at this moment, Brigg and I are still in our pajamas. What was I thinking. I needed some encouragement. Came across this by John Ortberg....

"We are invited to rejoice in every moment of life because every moment of life is a gift. Every once in a while the veil is lifted, and we see this...Life is a gift. We don't earn it, can't control it, can't take a moment for granted. Every tick of the clock is a gift from God."

Ok....this is a GIFT! Duh! Gotta finish things up...in a much more relaxed fashion now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home