Friday, October 06, 2006

Welcome, Little Man!

I read this on another blog the other day and find it to be so true tonight...
The most important things are the hardest to say,
because words diminish them.
-Stephen King-
As of tonight, I am an aunt again!!! My new nephew, Tate, was born last night and Jennie and Sean just found out tonight that they will be able to take him home from the hospital tomorrow sometime. It is an unbelievable feeling and I have no idea how they are going to get one bit of sleep tonight!! :) They were able to meet Tate's birthfather tonight and they clicked immediately. Jennie called and was so much more than proud to tell me I had a new nephew. Instead of going to the Hawkeye game, they will be bringing home their son. It brings me to tears to even type those words!! I cannot wait to meet this little bundle. So innocent and unaware of the pure joy that he is bringing his 2 wonderful parents tonight!! So many will be forever grateful to this woman and man who were able to provide Jennie and Sean with the one thing they want most in their lives!!
"A birthmother puts the needs of her child above the wants of her heart." (Skye Hardwick)
Welcome to our family, Tate!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric and Pam said...

YIPPEE!!! I was holding back tears just READING this!! CONGRATULATIONS! So excited for ALL of you!!!

10/07/2006 8:59 AM  
Blogger Beckysblog said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!

10/07/2006 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home