Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Proactive

Ok, I am starting to panic. I go in to see the neurosurgeon tomorrow afternoon. I've heard one too many stories of this Doctor saying, "It's bad enough that we need to do surgery tomorrow." What if this happens? What if in 48 hours I am totally laid up for the beginning of a very long couple of weeks? So since I got off work, I have been working...trying to be proactive on getting the house in order. Picking up, throwing out, vacuuming, laundry, sorting, FREAKING. Anyone who knows me at all will understand that the thought of "taking it easy" is foreign to me and about makes me sick to my stomach. So tonight....I'm praying for a miraculous overnight HEALING! I'll update my results from the surgeon tomorrow night.

3 Comments:

Blogger brenda mohr said...

I believe healing can happen. I also believe in being proactive; I just don't always do it. Keep us posted.

8/29/2006 10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your NESTING!!!!! =)

8/30/2006 8:29 AM  
Blogger Eric and Pam said...

BECKY!! I was thinking the same thing!

Praying for ya Cassie! :)

8/30/2006 9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home