Thursday, August 24, 2006

The almost final product

You know it was a tense afternoon when mom is down on her hands and knees in a very cute outfit, working on concrete. It was very very crazy.


See that board across the 2 retaining walls? At one point Paul was LAYING across it trying to smooth the concrete. I tried it, but lasted about 3 minutes. I did not get that on film because I truly thought if I tried to capture it, Paul would drown my in the wet concrete!! I all seriousness, it was an insane day. I have now had 3 hours and 45 minutes away from the project and I can say that in the end I think it will be worth it. I'm not sure if Paul would agree or not. I am so proud of him. It was a gigantic undertaking. So if you see it all finished, PLEASE do not critique it! We don't even care if you lie...consider it a favor to us!! :) Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Way to go MOM! Wow, what a project. It will be beautiful...

8/25/2006 8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the job looks wonderful. However, it is very disturbing to me that Paully (Polly) would use all his family members, with all their physical issues in such a slave driver fashion.

8/25/2006 8:25 AM  
Blogger Jennie Peakin said...

It looks GREAT! Wow! What a relief to have it done!

8/25/2006 8:54 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

i know, wayne. it's work work work. never any play. it's tough...

8/28/2006 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home