Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Paul and I get 10 Minutes

Ok, we seriously connected for the first time in 36 hours and it was for about 10 minutes. 7 of those minutes we spent fighting over who paid our bill on Friday night at the show we went to and if it got paid twice. If it did, did it get paid twice by us? Or once by us and once by dad? Maybe it was once by us and once by Andy. Or possibly once by dad and once by Andy and we never paid at all! This is serious stuff! So as he is walking out the door to go out for wings he says "Oooo...I have a headache." I replied with a very sweet, "Well maybe you should just stay home with US." (throughout all of this, Lani is saying "Daddy, daddy, daddy....DAd-DEE...Daddy, Daddy?, Daddy!!) He replies with a very matter-of-fact, "I don't think so. You guys are the cause of my headache." He love us, he really does.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, good thing you guys connected tonight, and got that all straightend out! :)

8/22/2006 8:13 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

i'm sorry...did i make it sound as though we got it straightened out?? we did not.

8/22/2006 8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah No, it's called sarcasam, and I am sorry if that was inappropriate at the time?!! :( I was kidding

8/22/2006 8:38 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

:) i know.

8/22/2006 8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh good!! :) I was worried!!! You know me!

8/22/2006 8:47 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

you are too funny. you do not have to WORRY!!! i love ya!

8/22/2006 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home