Thursday, August 24, 2006

The beginning of the end?

We took the day off..both of us. I am not sure what I think I am going to be able to do to help other than continually bringing Paul more water, cheering him on, and documenting with photos, but I will be here to help in any way possible. We are HOPING to pour the final pour today. The concrete then sets for 2 weeks before we can seal it and truly be finished. Hoping this is the beginning of the end of this project. Paul swears this is his last project for a long, long time. He mentioned getting a canoe next summer to take the kids fishing in. That sounds like a project in and of itself to me.... Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Eric and Pam said...

Oh good! I can't wait. You can blog all day! :)

8/24/2006 10:58 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

A canoe for fishing?! My famiy would have that tipped over in about...saaayyy...2 seconds :)

8/24/2006 12:20 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

exactly. this is not my idea.

8/24/2006 12:56 PM  
Blogger Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

I know this patio is going to be a work of art, are the kids going to get there little hand prints in it? ...or just moon boot prints from trying to play on it before it's dry?

8/24/2006 12:56 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

yeah, i think we are going to do their handprints. paul says it has to be in a far far corner. i don't understand why?

8/24/2006 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home