Thursday, August 31, 2006

Pity Party OVER!

"We'd all be much happier if we magnified our blessings rather than our disappointments." (Abraham Lincoln)
I have more blessings than I can begin to count. As of this morning, I am just happy with the fact that in a few weeks all of this leg pain will be GONE. I am focusing on that from now on! I'm thankful that there is a surgery that can take it away. A fews weeks of recovery is nothing in the grand scheme of things! So this is all a good thing!
There. I'm better! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great attitude hon!! Way to be!! You ARE so very blessed so look at those and the disappointments will dwindle!! I'm proud of you!! :-)

8/31/2006 8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! Love you.

8/31/2006 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home