Thursday, August 31, 2006

Another Fun Survey

1.Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18, line 4? "An Angel spreads it's glittering wings over us, and we say things like, 'It was one of those days that made you feel good just to be alive,' or 'I had a hunch everything was going to turn out all right', or 'I don't know where I ever found the courage.'"
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch? A highlighter still in the package that Lisa gave me.
3. What's the last thing you watched on TV? College football!!!! HOORAY!! I LOVE fall!
4. Without looking, what time is it? I'm hoping 7:30 since I can still hear Nalnani on the monitor, talking. But I'll guess 9:27
5. What time is it actually?9:24
6. Except for the computer what can you hear? Nalani on the monitor now SINGING...very loudly...5 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed.
7. When did you last step outside and what were you doing? About 15 minutes ago to take the dog out to "go potty"
8. Before you started this survey what were you doing? Scratching Brigg's back.
9. What are you wearing? Brown sweats and a green sprite t-shirt
10. Did you dream last night? Yes, very weird dreams. They involved sand, big piles of it, dogs and Jody and Andy. Seriously strange stuff...
11. When did you last laugh? About 5 minutes ago. Just laughing at an email I sent.
12. What's on the walls in the room you're in?A calendar and a clock.
13. Seen anything weird? At work last week I looked out my window in my cubicle at this guy riding by on his bicycle and he pulled over and started barfing.
14. What do you think of this quiz? I like it.
15. Last film or video seen? High School Musical
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight what's the first thing you'd do? Scream
17. Tell me something I don't know about yourself? I don't know. I'm a pretty open book. Maybe that I can say the alphabet backwards?
18. If you could change one thing about the world regardless of politics what would it be? (I'm stealing yours Jody) No child would go unloved.
19. Do you like to dance? Yep
20. What comment would you like to make to George Bush?None
21. Your first child is a girl what do you name her? Brigg was going to be Skylar Alma
22. Your first child is a boy what do you name him? Brigg Thomas
23. Would you ever consider living abroad? Yep!
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? You ROCKED girl!!
25. Five people you want to do this quiz? All my blogger friends...and Leah, Becky, Lisa and Erin.

1 Comments:

Blogger brenda mohr said...

I love High School Musical!

8/31/2006 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home