Tuesday, January 02, 2007

HUGE Surprise in Florida!!!



I SERIOUSLY had NO IDEA!
My family and I were sitting at our favorite restaurant on the beach today eating lunch and drinking pina coladas (I know, I know...it's rough down here!) Anyway, I was so very frustrated with Paul and had been most of the morning. He was just driving me insane. When out of the blue I started hearing a voice singing. I thought to myself, "That's weird. That voice kind of sounds like Andy." Then I hear that the voice is singing (very beautifully, I might add) "Happy Birthday dear Cassssssssiiiiieeeee." And I freaked. Really freaked. There was screaming and tears involved. Yes, Andy and Jody were outside the restaurant gate, much to my surprise. Happy Birthday to me! (Ok, I know Leah that you are going to be so very sad about this. But do not forget that it's me and you in like 2 weeks in the cities and we will have an amazing time!!) So they are here. I am happy. Here are some pics....

1 Comments:

Blogger Beckysblog said...

ok, Cassica, Im sad too. So when do I get time with you??? :)

Love you!

1/03/2007 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home