Friday, December 29, 2006

Loading up and heading out!!!!

Well, ready or not, we are heading out to Florida. I guess at this point I just figure "I have my swimming suit and toothbrush packed, so we're good to go!" Really, I know this is going to be a great trip. We don't have to worry about packing a zillion things for the "babies" anymore. No bottles, monitors, pack and plays, strollers, breast pumps, diapers, or bouncy seats! The kids are old enough to reason with on the plane and also play around the pool without us within 2 feet of them at all times. I am hoping it goes as smoothly as I predict it will. So I will try to post pics of this "perfect vacation" we are on in Florida while we are down there. It may be a battle getting to the one computer though...there will be 11 adults and 5 children in one house with a single computer. :) It's going to be a MADHOUSE!!
Upon my return it will be a new year and I will officially be in my 30's!! I read these last night...

"Everything I know I learned after I was thirty." - Georges Clemenceau

"Time and Tide wait for no man,but time always stands still for a woman of thirty." - Robert Frost

"After 30, a body has a mind of its own." - Bette Midler

Looks like the year ahead will be full of ups and downs!! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric and Pam said...

The other quotes are nice but I think Bette is real. :) You look tooooo young to be 30!

Have a great trip and Happy EARLY birthday babe!

Love you!

12/29/2006 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home