Friday, December 22, 2006

Today

Today I tried to "reclaim my family" as Jody put it. It went pretty well. This morning was fully dedicated to my babies. We played 4 games of Princess Memory, 4 games of Tonka Memory, drank hot chocolate, ate cinnamon rolls and I even got in EIGHT LOADS of laundry today!! When Paul got home he made popcorn in the whirley pop and the kids had Root Beer from the bottle. We watched Rudolph and Mary Poppins, Brigg practiced some form of martial arts and we read Chapter 2 of "Mary's First Christmas". At one point in the day Brigg said, "Mom, this is the best day ever!" It was pretty close. The kids are sleeping peacefully and I am off to Wal-Mart to get few last minute things before we head out for our Christmas gathering tomorrow. Tomorrow I will be handing off my computer for some updates, so don't be expecting anything from me for several days. Wishing you all a very merry Christmas....


 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Beckysblog said...

Was today the official, just enjoy your kids day or what?
What a great day.
Merry Christmas

12/22/2006 11:01 PM  
Blogger Jennie Peakin said...

Lani's hair is soooo long! I am so excited to see the kids (and you guys too!)!!! Yippie!

12/22/2006 11:58 PM  
Blogger The Brookharts said...

Merry Christmas Cassie!

12/23/2006 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home