Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Unbelievable...

The kids and I went over to Greg and Lyn's last night for a while. All the grandkids were over there (except Jaeden) and Brigg and Lani were content to play and play. I went up to visit Lyn and it was unreal. She recognized me and called me by name. She was making jokes and really laughing. I could not believe it. Greg said all she has had in 3-4 weeks is a few bites of jello here and there and some water when she asks for it. I do not know how this woman is hanging on. She made several funny comments, but at one point cried a little and said, "I just wish we didn't have to pray about anything. I'm tired." She was in and out of making sense and saying random things that sounded a bit crazy, but it was nice to be able to talk back and forth with her a little bit. I'm thinking this is a great gift right at Christmas time. Here are some pics of the kids....


 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home