Sunday, December 31, 2006

A little glimpse at MY heaven!!





Ok, I have decided that this is definitely what my heaven looks like!! I'm serious. My heaven will include 85 degree weather, sand, salt water, a light breeze and TONS and TONS of sunshine. It was one of those days were you just think to yourself over and over again "There is no way there could be another day better than this!" It was great! I love Florida. (And I'm pretty sure that this is what Nana B's heaven will look like as well!!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

There is nothing cuter than pictures of kids playing in the sand at the ocean's edge. It all looks so beautiful! Enjoy the rest of your trip!!

1/01/2007 3:59 PM  
Blogger Beckysblog said...

I think we are all sufficiently envious! :)

1/01/2007 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home