Friday, September 22, 2006

Some cute pics from the past couple of days...

We hit McDonalds with Max on Wednesday... We had our first camp fire of the year on our new patio on Wednesday night...
Nalani complained of smoke in her eyes and Harley jumped up and put her paws on the very hot fire pit....
I got in some reading with Harley as my pillow....
I haven't had internet for the past 30 hours or so. I was going nuts, but finally called the power company and it was their problem. Problem solved! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Beckysblog said...

I want to borrow Harley for a nap later this afternoon!

9/22/2006 10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's got all fooled by her seemingly quiet nature in the picture.... not always the case folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-) She IS as cute as she looks though.

9/23/2006 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home