Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Brigg's Idea

We left group last night and went to pick up the kids and mom and dad's. We stayed and chatted for a while and watched "Deal or No Deal" (which I had never seen before). When we left their house, it was getting pretty late for the kids. It was really chilly out, but very clear. We were walking in the house from the car and Brigg looked up at the sky and said, "Look at the stars! Can we get a blanket and lay in the grass and look at the stars?" We said yes. It lengthened their day by about 15 minutes, but it was well worth it. We laid on our backs, snuggled in to some blankets and talked about space. Lani thinks their is a planet out there that has all dragonflies and butterflies on it and Brigg now wants to be an astronaut. It was a great idea. Although I was tired and knew the kids should be in bed, I'm so glad we said yes against our better judgement....sometimes I think the kids' judgement is better than ours! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my....I wished I was there too :-) I LOVE looking at the stars too!! What fun!!

9/19/2006 8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks so fun! I love doing that.

9/19/2006 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home