Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The doctor and the lobster




It was kind of a girls day for Nalani and I...so fun! I had an appointment to get my staples taken out of my back and it went really well. He was very pleased with my recovery and said that he did not need to see me again unless I was having problems. He said I do not need physical therapy and as long as I am walking, biking or swimming, I'm good to go on the exercise! This is great news! I still have lifting restrictions for the next 5 weeks, but that's it!
Lani and I celebrated with lunch at Red Lobster (or Red Cwab, as Lani calls it). They pulled out a lobster for us to hold and it even posed for a photo with us. I was a bit possesive of my camera and for half a second I considered not getting the photo because I didn't want anyone to touch my camera yet! But I got over that quick and I loved the photo of Nalani and I with the lobster. It was a great day, topped off with a great meal from Mark and Robin. Things are really looking up! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennie Peakin said...

So cute pictures! Cas, you look really skinny in that last pic!

9/14/2006 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home