Friday, September 15, 2006

For Paul


Paul left early for work this morning and it wasn't quite light out yet. Last night he had applied the sealer to our finally finished patio! He didn't get a chance to see how it looked in the light of day and he couldn't wait until he gets home tonight, so he asked me to blog it. These will be the final photos of this summer of 2006 project! I would just like to add that I am so unbelievably proud of my husband. He dug, leveled, filled all alone. He did have the help of dad and 2 very weak women to help with the pouring part, but he was definitely the leader. Then he stamped and sealed all alone as well. This is 7 1/2 yards of concrete. That's a lot. This was not meant to be a one man project. I never wonder why Brigg looks at him and says "I want to be a worker, like Dad, when I grow up!" Good work honey!!!
(If there does happen to be anymore photos of this patio, it will be covered with people!) Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric and Pam said...

It is absolutely breath taking. I am so impressed! Can't believe I didn't go back there and look all the times I was there last week! Just another good reason to stop by... :)

9/15/2006 9:31 AM  
Blogger jody said...

very, very impressive!
You have the best patio ever! :-)

9/15/2006 2:35 PM  
Blogger Beckysblog said...

I'll be awaiting my invitation to the patio party!

9/15/2006 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home