Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I get first dibs...

He sat quietly with Lani and watched High School Musical. They harmonized very well...He played the guitar and smiled sweetly when I asked him to....
He vacuumed every inch of carpet in my house....
He's just so darn cute...
Although I didn't get photos of this, he also played great with Brigg and laughed a lot. He followed every rule I gave him for riding his bike safely in our neighborhood and I didn't even have to repeat the rules once and he was PERFECT on our outing to the grocery store. Jody and Andy, if you ever want to get rid of him, I get first dibs!! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Beckysblog said...

You can have him for now but I already called him as Avery's future mate!

9/19/2006 8:02 PM  
Blogger jody said...

you're right. he's perfect.

9/19/2006 8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He would also fit very nicely in our house too!

9/21/2006 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home