Monday, January 08, 2007

My MAGICAL birthday....

I'm posting from a hotel in Orlando. I have 3 minutes left on my timer. While the rest of the gigantic group is home in the cold, we are still here. Yesterday was my true birthday and we spent it with the kids at Magic Kingdom. It was so great. They had a ball and it made a 30 year OLD women feel like she was 10 again. We went on lots of rides, ate lots of food and bought lots of little trinkets from the Pirates of the Carribean store. The kids experienced their first roller coaster and Brigg sat with me. We could hear Lani squeeling the whole time behind us with her hands in the air. She loved it. Not surprisingly, Brigg said as we were getting off, "I did NOT like that AT ALL." Too funny. My kids seem to break all the gender generalizations! Time is up. Will post more when we get home tonight. I'm ready to be home.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beckysblog said...

Oh I LOVE Magic Kingdom.
Glad your birthday was wonderful!
Hurry Home!

1/08/2007 8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had no idea that was your plan! What a great time! The kids must have been on cloud 9! Can't wait to see the pictures.

gale

1/08/2007 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home