Sunday, July 16, 2006

Post Party Blues




The food is put away, Paul is almost done cleaning up the yard, the dishwasher is going and Brigg's room is busting at the seams with new toys....we should be a happy and content family. But I'm just feeling kind of crabby. Harley has peed on the floor twice today and pooped once, the kids and I all have slight colds, it's sticky and hot and Paul and I got into a fight...one of those fights where you let something evil slip from your mouth and you know you'll be fighting the rest of the day because of it. Trying to focus on the good and not the bad, but I seem to be failing. Here are some pics from the very fun day. It was SO HOT, but a perfect day for a water party. I think a good time was had by all! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home