Friday, July 14, 2006

Camp and a cup of coffee....

It's been a good week for Brigg. He ran hard all week at camp and celebrated his 5th birthday. He has literally been a happy camper! :)
I, as well, have started out each day on the right foot...thanks to Jody. She has been in charge of delivering Brigg to the bus for camp along with 2 of her boys. I am VERY grateful for that. But more importantly, each morning when I drop of Brigg, I hand her his back pack and she hands me a hot cup of soy latte specially prepared for ME! I am thinking that I need to sign Brigg up for a couple more weeks of camp. I'm not sure how I'll get through the mornings come next week! A quote just for you Jody. I know how you appreciate my quotes and I thought your kind gesture was "quote-worthy":
"A cup of coffee commits one to forty years of friendship" -Turkish Proverb
You are in trouble....

3 Comments:

Blogger jody said...

oh man, i am in trouble...
it's been my pleasure for the simple joy of having you as a friend. (that was nice, huh?)

7/14/2006 12:32 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

very impressive jody....
you must have been literally forcing your fingers to type those words!

7/14/2006 1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys crack me up. Alot alike!!!

7/14/2006 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home