Wednesday, July 12, 2006

My 40 minutes with Brigg

5:02 - Walked out of work and got into my car to go pick up the kids
5:09 - Walked into Jody's house to find Brigg sitting on the couch with Gabe, watching Eight Below
5:11 - Finally I literally picked up Brigg, kicking and screaming and carried him to the car (they run them VERY hard at camp all day, so by the time I get to him he is DONE)
5:16 - Picked up Lani from day care
5:23 - Stopped off at Family Video and left he kids in the car (could i go to jail for this?) so I could run and and rent Eight Below so Brigg would quit crying over it
5:29 - Brigg is on the couch with Lani watching the movie, eating a muffin and drinking lemonade
5:42 - Lani screams "BRIGG HIT MEEEEEE"
5:43 - I go into the living room to break it up
5:54 - Lani is hysterically screaming because Brigg kicked her in the FACE
5:55 - I now drag Brigg into his room, kicking and screaming again
6:01 - Brigg now....
oh, don't worry, I'll have more one NALANI later.... Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger jody said...

sorry about the movie thing....
I wish I had the energy, creativity and resources to run the boys each day like they do at camp. They sure do sleep good...

7/12/2006 8:59 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

i know. i tried to wake him at first and he would not move. i put his pj's on while he slept and he just laid there like a limp noodle!
dont worry about the movie. i wanted to watch it anyway, so i'm glad we picked it up!!

7/13/2006 6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home