Thursday, November 30, 2006

Our day in the waiting room...

I couldn't find a babysitter for the kids, so we all loaded up and made Paul's sugery a family event. Lots of snacks, one gameboy, one "game girl", a bucket of cars, a bucket of soldiers, a back pack and even my sister and Tate piled into the waiting room. I'm sure they loved us!! We were there for a full 4 HOURS. But we did get to watch Paul's surgery on the TV in the waiting room. I think Brigg is scarred for life...


 Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Beckysblog said...

Im scarred for life by that too.

Wow, that waiting room brings back a lot of memories of too much time in hospital waiting rooms!!!

12/01/2006 8:33 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

That is so cool you got to watch the surgery!! I bet Paul is SO happy to finally have this done! I know Jeremy doesn't miss his glasses one bit!

12/02/2006 7:30 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

allison, all i could think about during the whole surgery is you describing jeremy when he came out of his sugery...like flailing his hands around and keeping his eyes closed. i would giggle everytime i thought of it! :)

12/02/2006 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home