Thursday, November 30, 2006

Wish #1 Granted

Paul and I met in 1995. Over the past 11 years, there have been 3 material things that Paul has always wanted. I can honestly say that if Paul were given three wishes, they would have been exactly the same over the past 11 years.
#1 Laser eye surgery
#2 A Harley
#3 Win the lottery
Well, I can tell you that we do not buy lottery tickets, so wish #3 is out. AND our budget does not allow for a Harley, so wish #2 is on an indefinite hold. But wish #1 was granted today. And I am hoping that the glasses in this photo will be the last glasses Paul will ever have to wear again!! Remember, he is very drugged in the pic and he is probably going to kill me for posting it, but I just couldn't resist!! :) Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's awesome!!!! i NEED that picture! HA I think I owe him from my 18th birthday "gift" and this would be PERFECT!!! Glad things went well!
Erin

12/01/2006 7:38 AM  
Blogger Beckysblog said...

I for one am saddened by there being one less strong sensitive man in glasses in the world.

But happy for Paul!

12/01/2006 8:33 AM  
Blogger Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

Oh my gosh, I am so happy for Paul! Being one of the "converted" myself, I know exactly how he felt this morning, being able to read the alarm clock for the first time since he was like 10! Congrats Paul!

12/01/2006 9:25 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

I'm thiking this could be a great picture for a Christmas card!!!

12/02/2006 7:31 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Paul,

i can only assume those are your glasses you wear for riding your motorcycle, hairless, with your rainbow-leather jacket and bright pink helmet...very pretty.

jeremy

12/02/2006 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home