Sunday, July 23, 2006

Chicken Wings and Silence

It's Sunday night, the kids are fast asleep (so is the dog) and Paul is out for chicken wings. It is totally silent. I almost don't know what to do with myself! Ok, obviously I do, but now I don't have my hubby whining in the background for me to come rub his back or scratch his back or massage his back. It's weird. And I hate to admit it, but I miss it. (I'm hoping Paul doesn't read this blog or I will be forever reminded of this!) Thank you Donna (my fabulous mother-in-law), for creating this little monster of a husband that I absolutely adore!!

4 Comments:

Blogger jody said...

oh yeah, no chance of Paul reading this....

7/24/2006 7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like the old saying "absence makes the heart grow fonder" is very true :-)

7/24/2006 8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

8/09/2006 8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

8/16/2006 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home