Friday, June 30, 2006

Looking Back



Yesterday I received Brigg's birthday invites in the mail. He is having a small party this year with his "buddies". He is asking every day if his birthday is "tommorow, the other tomorrow or the 3rd tomorrow or the 4th tomorrow". It's so cute. Anyway, I got the invites and could not believe that my baby is going to be FIVE. Time has just flown by! I was looking back through pictures and came across these 3 on my computer. So here we are 3 or 4 YEARS later and I remember these photos like they were yesterday. Monte Swan said in Romancing your Child's Heart, "The challenge is to seize every moment, every day." Working on that today and always. Our time here is but a breath and I want to feel every single moment of it as deeply as possible. Remembering that this morning as I prepare for the day.... Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger jody said...

oh my gosh, he is so cute!
He always had that look that is so Brigg...
Happy Birthday to your sweet boy.

6/30/2006 9:15 AM  
Blogger Jennie Peakin said...

He does the downward dog so well!!!
He should be a yoga instructor!

6/30/2006 9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh these pictures have me practically weeping. Stop time stop.

6/30/2006 10:08 AM  
Blogger Eric and Pam said...

Very adorable.

6/30/2006 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home